The University of Birmingham and the Supergen Energy Storage Network+, together with partners including the International Energy Storage Alliance (INESA) will be hosting the 2nd World Energy Storage Conference (WESC 2022), jointly with the 7th UK Energy Storage Conference (UKESC 2022). The hybrid opening event will take place on 12 October 2022, with core proceedings taking place online on 13–14 October 2022.
The conference will include but is not limited to the following topics:
- Role, value and policy of energy storage
- Life cycle analysis and sustainability of energy storage technologies
- Recent advances and breakthroughs in energy storage
- Application of energy storage through integration with renewable generation and energy networks
- AI and energy storage
- Energy storage for decarbonisation of heating and cooling
- Energy storage for decarbonisation of transport
Contributing authors are requested to submit an extended abstract via the abstract submission page by 5 August 2022.