NEIS 2021 – Conference on Sustainable Energy Supply and Energy Storage Systems
Save the date for NEIS 2021 taking place on September 13th and 14th at Helmut-Schmidt-University in Hamburg. Like last year, the 2021 edition will be an online event.
The main focus of the conference will be “Methods and practical approaches for power system planning and management”, with the following subtopics:
- Load management methods in smart grids
- Power system measurements and identification methods
- Operation of DC grids
- Innovative monitoring and protection methods
- Practical demonstration of smart grid solutions
- Grid integration of e-mobility
- Energy storage applications
- Fuel cells in electrical power systems
Find more information on the event website.