The European Geothermal Congress (EGC) is the biggest event that brings together the entire European geothermal sector, and attracts hundreds of people from Europe and around the world.
Hosting a combination of events for different stakeholders creates a unique opportunity for those working in different aspects of geothermal, whether academic, industrial or societal, to come together. EGC includes:
- A scientific conference with both oral and poster presentations
- Speakers from Industry and specialised events for business development
- Events and presentations for and from national and European policy makers
- An exhibition
- Training courses
- Networking and social events
- Side conferences for European projects.
EGC 2022 will provide a stage to present and discuss new developments in the science, technology, industry, and policy of geothermal energy on our continent.