The 14th IIR Conference on Phase-Change Materials and Slurries for Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (PCM 2024) will bring together scientists, researchers, and professionals from industry working with phase change materials and slurries in order to discuss the latest developments in this field.
Contributions can be submitted on a wide range of topics including, but not limited to:
- Thermophysical properties of PCMs and slurries
- Transport phenomena of PCMs and slurries: mass, momentum, and heat transfer
- Processing of PCMs and slurries
- Numerical and experimental methods dedicated to PCMs and slurries
- Materials Science and innovation of PCMs and slurries
- Industrial (food, transport…) and building applications of PCMs and slurries
- Energy storage and savings
- Economic and environmental assessments.
Abstracts may be handed in until 1 November 2023.